Sustainable Energy Services Logo

Is planning permission required?

External wall insulation can change the appearance of your home so, in some cases - especially in conservation areas - planning permission may be required. Sometimes, it will be considered a permissible development and no formal planning permission is required but it is important to check with your local planning office first. We can help you with this process if you wish.